THE NUMBERS FOR THE FOOTBALL SQUARES WILL BE SELECTED WHEN THE GRID IS FULL.
Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Super Bowl and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is AFC 17 - NFC 14, then the winning square is the one with an AFC number of 7 and an NFC number of 4.
Since this is a Fund Raiser, 50% of the proceeds will go to the Charity Organization, and the other 50% will be distributed among the Users with the Winning Square.
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
SCORE CHANGES: SCORE CHANGE POT IS $2250
· This will be divided by the total number of score changes, with 0/0 being the first. If, for example, there are 10 scores during the game, then each will receive $225. ($2250/10=$225)
First three-quarters scores: The score at the end of each of the first 3 quarters will win $700; the opposite score of each quarter will win $200.
· For example, if the 1st quarter score is AFC 7 and NFC 3, that score will win $700, and the square with NFC 7 and AFC 3 will win $200.
Quarterly scores plus/minus 1/2/3/4 scores: The adjusted score at the end of each quarter will have two winners for $100 each. These winning scores are based on the following process:
· Depending on the quarter, a 1, 2, 3, or 4 will be added to and subtracted from the actual score at the end of each quarter. (1 in the 1st quarter, 2 in the 2nd quarter, 3 in the 3rd quarter, and 4 in the 4th quarter).
· For example, if at the end of the 1st the score is AFC 7 and NFC 3, the square AFC 8 and NFC 4 (actual score plus 1) wins $100, as does the square AFC 9 and NFC 2 (the actual score minus 1)
· If the score did not change at the end of the 2nd, the square AFC 9 and NFC 5 (score plus 2) wins $100, as does the square AFC 5 and NFC 1 (score minus 2).
· The same process takes place in the 3rd and 4th quarters by adding/subtracting a 3 or 4 respectively to that quarter’s final score. The 4th quarter is the final score for determining that winner…..overtime does not count in this section.
Opposite Final Score: This score wins $1250
Final Score: The final score wins $3000.
USE THIS LINK TO MAKE A REOCCURRING DONATION OF $17.00 PER MONTH FOR 12 MONTHS. Reoccurring Donation
USE THIS LINK TO MAKE A ONE-TIME DONATE OF $200 ONLINE (COPY AND PASTE) One-Time Donation
MAIL DONATIONS TO P.O. BOX 772 WALLED LAKE MI 48390